08 September 2006

Workarounds: 1 - Restoring "Recently"

WITH THE Peñafrancia fiesta now underway, I was able to devote more time to this test blog.

A big headache I finally resolved was restoring the "Recently" list in my other blog to Blogger Beta. Thanks to eChuckler's solution that I found in the Blogger Help Group, I succeeded in adding a Feed widget that produces the same outcome, albeit on a limited manner.

The trick lies in copy-pasting the "Posts (Atom)" URL found in the bottom of the blog into the required URL box as one configures the Feed widget. Unfortunately, the maximum number is currently limited to 5.

I already used the Blogger Support Page to communicate my wish to raise the maximum limit to 10. Just a second ago, a canned reply entered my Gmail inbox; I hope something more concrete will follow.

No comments: