03 September 2006

...looking forward

BUT, and this is a significant but, I

  • am still unable to exactly duplicate the font scheme in the other blog here. I need to retain having the muscular Arial Black as the title font for my posts;
  • even if by default, the Archives widget (which makes the "Recently" section in my other sidebar largely irrelevant) is right-justified when minimized, the post titles are left-justified when maximized. Which does not fit the design and style for my sidebar; in fact, it looks like the proverbial sore thumb sticking out; and
  • need to fix the "About Me" introductory text leading to the expanded profile. They cannot be the same as these two blogs are radically different.
Which means I need to tinker with HTML, using the good, old trial-and-error approach, and in the process learn new tricks for this old dog!

So in sum, all premised considered, I am not migrating the other blog yet.:)

No comments: