02 October 2006

Some people read this (mis)adventure after all

I THOUGHT no one would bother but a month after starting this test blog, three already bravely came forward and joined the fun.:)

First is chymera (from Guimaras?), who pointed me to a weblog of his own. Another is SyLuscious, who's asking me for to help solve a blockquote-related problem. Then there's 郁沉, a 23-year old blogger from China, who volunteered a solution to my previously unmoving Labels widget.

My posts are coming in fewer and farther in between, mainly because of the other blog, but it's been an enjoyable one-month ride.

2 comments:

Marcos (ambot-ah.com) said...

Hello again ... me not for Guimaras. I'm from Iloilo :).

Your template looks very nice and clean :)

Willy B Prilles, Jr said...

Thanks for the compliment, chymera. And sorry for the wrong info, which I assumed so because your blog is about Guimaras.:)

As someone said in one of Steven Seagal's movies, "assumption is the mother of all fuckups."