15 September 2006

Solving the white space conundrum, finally!

THIS MORNING, I finally disposed of the white space between the post title and the body text, something that has stumped me since I began tinkering with the HTML code of this test blog.

The key lay in defining p (as in paragraph), which this wonderful site pointed to me.

Now, it's one major headache gone away, and the color combination of the links and the headers are now quite OK, more reflective of my other blog. Plus, I have added a nice dotted borderline between the body text and the footer, courtesy of this site.

I'm now facing the major decision point: are these enough to migrate that blog and enjoy Blogger Beta's enhanced capabilities?

I'll have the entire Penafrancia fiesta break to mull this over. But boy, am I overjoyed!

No comments: