02 September 2006

Manipulating fonts

I'VE just tried changing the fonts without actually tinkering with the HTML code. Everything have worked fine thus far, as there are options in regard to typeface and their sizes.

One can opt for Arial, Courier, Georgia, Times, Trebuchet and Verdana, manipulate their size and style, and choose where it will apply -- at the post body, title and date; the blog title; as well as those at the sidebar.

I chose Verdana because it is also my preferred font for my personal blog.

An obvious limitation, by the way, is that font options are limited to the six typefaces listed above. How I wish the list of choices can be expanded with ease -- just like uploading my fonts in the Windows Font. Or why not start with the fonts that come with Microsoft Office?

No comments: